So, Beth has given me this:
And apparently that implied that 1) she likes me, she really likes me and 2) that I must therefore and henceforth bare my soul. Rock. On. There are very few things I enjoy in life more than baring my soul and bringing forth some bits and pieces of honest to goodness authenticity. So, without further adieu, I bring you the following truths:
- I honestly make the best egg sandwiches. No, really. I do.
- Last night I had a temper tantrum around 4 a.m. and threw my son's empty baby bottle to the floor in a fit of exhaustion and disgust. Unattractive, but true.
- From time to time I genuinely enjoy a little N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears, 98 Degrees and Jessica Simpson.
- I'm really proud of my birth experience. I've been on a high ever since.
- There are moments in every day when I think, "You are so fat."
- When I get stressed or overwhelmed I sleep.
- I have a favorite spot in my hometown to go to. I always feel closer to God there.
- I used to make mud pies and "oatmeal" from the sawdust in my Dad's workshop.
- The thought of baby #2 freaks me out.
- I've been listening to "American Honey" over and over. Like for a week+
- I drink a lot of milk. We buy two gallons a week.
And question: Why is it that when I am writing and misspell something and then throw it into Google to check said spelling, that I somehow end up spelling it correctly then?! Odd.
Oh, and I pass on the gift of honesty to: